Thursday, October 10, 2013

Three Good Things About This Week


In keeping with my intention to focus on the positive, I'm sharing my three nuggets of awesomeness for the week:


  1. I made a small donation to the Pledge Music campaign for the Austin-based indie band Language Room. In return, I received the above note of appreciation.
  2. There was an additional Smashwords download for Hannah Strong.
  3. Zachary was sick, which seems like a negative. However, his quick recovery and the fact that it wasn't that awful Henoch-Schonlein purpura (HSP) disease, is a blessing. 

If you're having a bad day, week, or month, try to remember that things will get better. Write down your three positives and let them guide you through each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography : Visitor statistics for your art.