Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ramblings of an 8th Grade Misfit Part II

Cannot believe how out of touch with reality I was back then. My teachers' only complaint about me ever was that the daydreaming. That hasn't really changed, but at least my dreams are a little more grounded in reality.

October 2, 1987

In ten years I think I will be in England or Australia in some international horse competition competing on the United States Equestrian Team.


So...they didn't teach commas or punctuation until 9th grade maybe?  Okay, those teachers were right about my problem. Today, it's just called having your head up your ass. Looking at it through a different lens, I am reminded just how early my infatuation with horses started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography : Visitor statistics for your art.