Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Final ramblings of an 8th grade misfit

If there's anything I've learned from looking back at my old journal, it's that I was as much of a weirdo back then as I am now. Also, the entries inexplicably stop in January of 1988 and I'm not sure why. The most likely scenario is that I lost it and had to start over in a new spiral. Anyway, here's a collection of the rest of what must have been a miserable year in middle school.

10-7-87
the left side of the room is noisier than the right side because the people on the left side just don't know how to shut up. There are also a bunch of preps over there who talk and talk and talk.

10-16-87
We need a dress code so nobody will look indecent when we have visitors.

11-12-87
No one takes free writing seriously because no one likes to do free writing.

1-5-88
For Christmas vacation we went to the Omni Theatre with my grandparents & parents to see "The Grand Canyon." I was also thankful I didn't have to go to school.

1-8-88
During those snowdays, I slept late, watched movies, read, and was glad that I wasn't in school.

That's all I'm willing to share. The rest is beyond words embarrassing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography : Visitor statistics for your art.