Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Get Out!

I have never been a fan of horror flicks unless they are in the Scream series, which probably doesn't count as horror. One movie that I recall seeing was the Amityville Horror. Any house that tells me to get out is going to get its way. I've thought of this movie many times recently because I've discovered that I am virtually incapable of writing inside my house. The only way I have any success is to get out and go somewhere, anywhere else that doesn't have the threat of dishes or laundry. It's a miracle that I can sit on my couch at home and write this much. Anyone who can write at home amid distractions from kids, dogs, and burping spouses has my full respect. I have less of an attention span that the gnat that just landed in my tea, so I applaud those who can put the blinders on and keep working. With this post being the rare exception, I have to Get Out to make my mark on the world. Otherwise, I end up accomplishing as much as the clueless gnat that decided to do the backstroke in my tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography : Visitor statistics for your art.