Friday, December 13, 2013

Tis the Season



I feel very guilty because of my infrequent blog posts. This time of year has to be the busiest few weeks in the entire year! If I'm not decorating, I'm baking or doing one of a million other things that have to be done before Christmas. The tree looks great and the mantle looks terrific (see above). An added plus of having a real tree is you get to use leftovers for DIY garland. The smell is amazing. We've always had an artificial tree, so this is a whole new experience for me. The trick is keeping the dog from drinking the tree water and the rabbit from munching on the tree. Christmas cards are mostly done, which is a huge accomplishment. Let's just say that I've always meant to send them out. I'm trying not to spend money on decorations this year, so it's been fun making creative use of existing Christmas junk (see below). That's about all I have time for right now. Merry Christmas to everyone and stay safe during this hectic time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography

ArtPal: Buy Art & Sell Artwork Online | Buy Paintings Prints Photography : Visitor statistics for your art.